Bachelor of Science Medical
With the aim of providing well-rounded education to young aspirants who wish to build a shining future in the field of Medical Sciences, Aryans Group of Colleges started offering its students with the course of B.Sc (Medical). To provide quality environment for the effective teaching and learning process the college offers its students with best teaching by highly experienced faculty having expertise in their concerned fields, a vast library with all course related books available along with the facility of digital library and an easy access for the students to these. The college has a good infrastructure with well equipped laboratories to provide their students with proper practical training for all related course of study.
B.Sc (Medical) at Aryans Group of College is a 3-year Under-graduate course for students who have passed their 10+2 with subjects Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology. This course is for yound students who want to build a career in the medical field. After the completion of the course the B.Sc (Medical) Graduates can seek jobs easily in Medical Universities, Hospitals, Pharmacies and Laboratories. The course is affiliated by IKGPTU, Jalandhar.
What this course is all about ??
While studying this programme :-
- Students will be given an in- depth knowledge in the spheres of Zoology and also about Physiology and Anatomy of the human body.
- Students also obtain knowledge about the various technologies involved in the medical care.
- Students develop an expertise on the functioning of the human organs and human body as a whole.
- Students also study about how the human body reacts to various diseases and those drugs which are used in the treatment of those diseases.
- Students can also opt for medical research in their areas of interest like Medical surgery, Orthopaedic surgeries, Genetic Engineering, Bio-instrumentation, Bio-Mechanics, Biotechnology, etc.
- To seek admission to B.Sc (Medical) a student must have passed 10+2 in science stream i.e. with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks, from a recognized Board/University.
Subjects to be covered:-
The subjects to be taught during the course duration include concepts from Botany, Zoology, Ecology, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Environmental Science, Genetics, Bio-Chemistry, Pharmacy, Biotechnology and Physics.
Scope and Career Prospects of the course
This area of study B.Sc (Medical) has a huge scope for it's graduates in various fields like pharmaceuticals, medical hospitals, nursing homes, college laboratories, Biotechnology industry, consultancy roles, etc. Gaining job experience these students can also enter the research are and get themselves employed in research centres across the country carrying out research in their area of interest. These students can also get themselves enrolled in Post-Graduate course if they are willing to pursue higher studies in order to enhance their skills in medical studies.
As per, the recent employment trends, there is also a high demand for these Medical Graduates in large number of hospitals and clinics as having good hands and practical training in clinical testing thesmy can be employed in medical laboratories or even can assist surgeons and doctors and carry out tests on patients. Therefore as the requirements for such Lab technologists who can deliver commendably in the fields of testing, diagnosis and therapies is never ending so, the graduates of this field have an ample of job opportunities which they can avail and make a promising career in their field of practice.
Job Designations for B.ScMedical Graduates
Lab Managers, Researchers, Medical Technologists, Lab Assistants, Lab Technicians, Laboratory professionals.
Apart, from these they can also get employed in commercial laboratories, Hospitals, Clinics, Nursing homes and even public health departments.
Top Recruiters for B.Sc Medical Graduates
Ranbaxy, Mankind, Sun Pharma, Apollo Hospitals, Max Hospitals, Fortis Hospitals, Medanta Hospitals, etc.