Bacholar of Science Non-Medical
B.Sc (Non-Medical) at Aryans Group of Colleges the aim of promoting quality education has always been given prime importance. Offering extensive facilities like digital library, superb infrastructure, well-equiped laboratories and computer labs, Aryans group of colleges has proven to be one of the best colleges in Chandigarh for pursuing studies in /strong>B.Sc. ( Non-Medical) and many other courses. Keeping the promise of well-rounded education frequent guest lectures and seminars by experts of the various fields related to latest affairs and technological advances and newly proposed theories are organized with aim of keeping the students well aware and updated the knowledge of the current affairs of their field of study.
B.Sc (Non-Medical) at Aryans Group of College is a 3-year Under-graduate course for students who have passed their 10+2 with subjects Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics. The course is affiliated by IKGPTU, Jalandhar. This course is for young students who want to build a career in the fields of computers, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, finance accounting and many more. After the completion of the course the B.Sc (Non-Medical) Graduates can seek jobs easily in Universities, Hospitals, Pharmacies IT companies and many other organizations.
What this course is all about ??
While studying this programme :-
1. Based on the principles of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics this program offers an extensive and comprehensive study of theories and principles relating these subjects throughout the course of study.
2. Students also obtain knowledge about the various technologies involved in the computer systems and various other equipments used in the various fields of healthcare, computers, electronics, automobiles, etc.
3. The course also aims at developing a better understanding for students regarding natural laws and the reasons of their establishment and their future usage.
4. Under the course of study the students are also taught about the reasons and logics behinds the proposal of the various methods of observations, calculations, experimentations, etc by the means of proper practical training given to the students regarding the same.
5. The course involves a study of chemical sciences ( organic, inorganic and physical chemistry ) also including concepts of pharmacy, molecular chemistry, atomic spectroscopy, etc. concepts of Physics including nuclear physics, mechanics, electromagnetic theory, wave and optics, etc and also various concepts of Mathematics including vector calculus, solid geometry, algebra, trigonometry, etc.
- To seek admission to B.Sc (Medical) a students must have passed 10+2 in science stream i.e. with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks, from a recognized Board/University.
Subjects to be covered:-
The subjects to be taught during the course duration include concepts from computer programming, organic chemistry, inorganic chemistry, physical chemistry, physics, mechanics, electromagnetic theory, laser physics, wave and optics, algebra, calculus, solid geometry, trigonometry, etc.
Scope and Career Prospects of the course
This area of study B.Sc (Non-Medical) has a huge scope for it's graduates in various fields like pharmaceuticals, medical laboratories, college laboratories, Biotechnology industry, consultancy roles, IT companies, finance and accounting, etc. Gaining job experience these students can also enter the research are and get themselves employed in research centres across the country carrying out research in their area of interest. These students can also get themselves enrolled in Post-Graduate course like M.Sc., MBA, MCA, B.Ed or Technical short term courses like JAVA, .NET, SQL, PGDM, etc. if they are willing to pursue higher studies in order to enhance their skills and knowledge of their subjects.
In this era of technology and applications of computer systems and other mechanical and electronic gadgets all over the world the graduates from this course have a number of education and job opportunities which they could opt for and build a secure and successful career. After the completion of the course these graduates can easily enter the fields of teaching, banking, research, laboratory work, pharmaceuticals, industries and many more.
After the course the students are also eligible to appear for a number of competitive exams conducted by UPSC, Defence and other PSUs as well. Some important exams include CDS( Combined Defence Services), Civil Services Exam, SCRA( Special Class Railway Apprentice), Bank Clerical and Bank PO exams.
Job Designations for BSc. Non-Medical Graduates
Lab Managers, Researchers, Medical Technologists, Lab Assistants, Computer analysts, Computer Operators, Software Engineers, Software programmers, Lecturers, Teachers, IT Project Managers, Data Analysts, Consultants, etc.
Click Here for Syllabus