Department of Bachelor of Education(B.Ed)
Bachelor of Education at Aryans Group of Colleges is an graduate degree which prepares students as a teacher to work in a school. It is affiliated to Punjabi University, Patiala and is approved by govt. of Punjab. The course is offered to those who are interested in pursuing a career in teaching. It is a professional degree course which is mandatory for teaching a secondary and higher secondary classes. Aryans Group of Colleges is one of the Best College of B.Ed courses as it provides the best quality education.
The department has a well-qualified faculty who train the student with their teaching skills to achieve a professional standard of work, creative skills, moral and spiritual values. Aryans Group of Colleges offers two years B.Ed course. It is one of the best college in Chandigarh, Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, and Haryana for imparting the B.Ed courses. The department has gained a high reputation across Northern India.
The focus of this course is to promote the use of teaching and learning in this era and also understanding the school culture. The students also get an exposure of handling the classroom through a different training programme, inter school events, organizing field visits, etc. This course also helps the learners to develop a skill so that the student can learn a different style of learning.
The department aims to be the one of the best B.Ed Institute, to equip students with their knowledge and skills in their chosen streams and to identify the hidden talents of students. To provide the quality education to students so that they can get their job immediately and prove themselves in the field of teaching. The duration of the B.Ed course is 2years, and the course is affiliated to Punjabi University, Patiala.
- To develop the personality of students by combining values and skills.
- To promote and train student careers in the field teaching and learning.
- To become a Centre of Excellence in Education.
- Develops an understanding of the principles of pedagogy and its application to curriculum transaction and evaluation.
- To inspire students for life long learning and for reaching the unreached and developing new knowledge through research activities.
- Graduate/ postgraduate from any recognized university with atleast 45% marks.